© The Curiosity Lab
Curiosity Lab is a Public, Private, Philanthropic Partnership (P4) economic development initiative by the City of Peachtree Corners in metro Atlanta that provides startups and established companies with a “living lab” that’s packed with resources and infrastructure needed to imagine, build, and validate next generation IoT, smart city, and mobile technologies. Its 1.5-mile autonomous vehicle test track, fully operational 5G, 1G of dedicated fiber, DSRC units, video surveillance, and smart poles, are provided free of charge to companies of all sizes.
- Brandon Branham – Assistant City Manager and Chief Technology Officer
- Brian Johnson – City Manager
- Betsy Plattenburg – Executive Director
- Greg Ramsey – Traffic and Infrastructure
- Dave Rhodes – General Counsel
More information: https://www.curiositylabptc.com/